Doing your bit to help the planet can sometimes feel overwhelming, especially when it comes to buying clothes for children…
Kids grow so fast and it feels like they need new things all the time. That’s why I wanted to make shopping sustainably easier for busy parents.
KIT products are built to last so that even after your child has out-grown them they’ll still be in great condition for someone else to wear.
To help make sure that KIT products don’t end up in landfill, you can send your preloved KIT Clothing outfits back to me, and to say thank you, I’ll give you 15% off your next order.
Any products received through the preloved initiative will be repurposed. This could mean that they are sold on as seconds for someone else to enjoy or donated to charity.
Fill out this form to request your preloved returns pack.
Preloved Initiative T&C’s
- To send your preloved items back please download and complete the preloved return form.
- Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KIT Clothing will provide Royal Mail 2nd class postage free of charge for preloved returns up to the value of £3.20. Your pre-paid postage label will be emailed to you once your completed form has been processed. Please note that preloved items will remain your responsibility until they are received at KIT HQ. If you wish to use a tracked service I politely ask that you cover the cost.
- It can take up to three working days to process preloved returns. This could change during busy periods. Your discount will be issued once goods have been received and processed.
- Your discount code can be used on any full priced item at kitclothing.co.uk